Thursday, January 17, 2008

PODCAST:TW3NTY3IGHT Show #4



In this show I will go over the anticipated Microsoft GDC keynote, some new features over at 360voice.com, Rockband support, and more Xbox news. On the Tech side I reveal how you can take your shot at getting a Xobni Beta Invite, How to set up Dial Up Networking with your Verizon Phone, as well other Tech news.


PODCAST : TW3NTY3IGHT Show #4


LINKS

Join The PODCAST : TW3NTY3IGHT Gamerscore Challenge HERE

CCleaner

Talkingaboutgames.com

DUN With Verizon






1 comment:

Mike K. said...

Hey man, good show. I like the tech part about it. XBLRadio use to do that, but the new hosts are more gamers than techies.

Anyways, 2 things that you could do to the show that were advice to me when I took over XBLRadio, try to level out your intro music to your voice level. We use a program called The Levelator...really easy to use. And the other thing is what I had an issue with for awhile is enthusiasm. You may want to add a little more excitement...that you enjoy doing your podcast. Those were 2 issues I had when I started. But you have a great show. Feel free to hit us up at xblradio@platformnation.com, or you can hit us up on Live or Twitter.